Saturday 18 May 2013

Essence 24 hr Hand Protection Balm Review

Hello beautiful,

This post is a review on the Essence Hand cream which is a limited edition product available at all Pricelines and Targets which stock Essence products.

This collection comes with 3 hand creams- Gingerbread Chai Latte, Apple Cinnamon Punch and Caramel Hot Chocolate. I own the Apple Cinnamon Punch and oh my god! It smells delicious!!!
It claims to be a 24 hr hand protection balm, I am not too sure about that because it does come off when I wash my hands with soap. If you don't wash your hands as often it does stay on pretty well. The scent however lasts a long time. Its not sticky and absorbs into the skin easily. The most important thing is it is only $1.95 !!!! You can never go wrong with this hand cream which is less than two dollars. If you want your hands to smell like yummy winter flavours I would totally recommend this product. 

Overall, it is a good product, cheap,smells delicious and easily available at all Essence stockists.

If any of you have tried these hand balms do let me know what you think of them.

Love,
DG.

No comments:

Post a Comment