Sunday 26 May 2013

Estée Lauder Pure Color Blushing 55

Hello readers,

I know you guys will be like "enough with the lipsticks already!!" Or " review something else" but I promise this is my last post on a lipstick for a while. 

Estée Lauder long lasting lipstick in Blushing is a beautiful peachy pink color which will flatter any skin tone. 


It is a silky creme formula which definitely lasts a long time on the lips. I had this on my lips for a good 6 hours with no eating or drinking. Otherwise it has lasted me 3 hours. 


  I am not a huge fan of its packaging, it looks elegant from the outside but it feels cheap. These retail for $45 in Australia which is a bomb for a lipstick. That is why I was disappointed with the packaging because that is what you are paying that little extra for. 

Anyways back to the shade, Blushing is a peachy pink color on my skin. It looks beautiful with a black smokey eye.


It does look darker in the tube but it is a very build able color. Above is just 2 swipes of the lipstick.


I bought this shade because I had nothing like it in my collection but I am sure there would be some cheaper alternatives available from the drugstore, 

I will not be purchasing any more of the Estée Lauder lipsticks as they don't give me that luxury like feeling for the price tag. But as a color I would definitely recommend this shade of peachy pink for NC40-42 skintone. 

Do you own any Estée Lauder lipsticks? How do you feel about them? Let me know in the comments below.

Love,
DG 

No comments:

Post a Comment