Monday 27 May 2013

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Firecracker


Rimmel London Lasting Finish lipsticks claim long wear upto 8 hours and creamy  texture for comfortable wear. It also states it has 25% more color impact.

I would definitely agree with the color payoff and the creamy texture that moisturizes the lips. Does not make my lips feel dry and also does not feel sticky. But the lasting power is not more than 3 hours. If I blot and reapply layers of it, still lasts me no more than 4 hours. But that is with all creamy lipsticks. The more moisture the lipstick has the more likely it will rub off soon.

On my NC 42 skin it looks beautiful when paired with a neutral eye. As this is a bright color keeping the eyes simple and focusing on the lips must be kept in mind. For lighter skin tones this color would look fabulous but for darker skin it could be a little too bright. If you can carry it off well, go ahead! I definitely recommend playing with makeup and not to be scared to come out of your comfort zone. 

I think this is the brightest color I own in lipsticks and it is really gorgeous. It retails for I think $12.45 not exactly sure because I bought mine on sale at priceline. Priceline usually has about 20-30% off on Rimmel sometimes and its a great way to try these lipsticks at a lower cost.


No comments:

Post a Comment