Friday 28 June 2013

Limecrime makeup at Gorgeous Cosmetics Melbourne

Hey guys,

I have some exciting news to share with you. I spotted Limecrime lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes at Gorgeous Cosmetics Westfield Doncaster in Melbourne. They also had some Ben Nye palettes and pigments. I couldn't take any pictures unfortunately and I am not sure how long they are going to be stocked there but if you really want to check the colours out I suggest you to head in store soon. The lipsticks were $20 each. I forgot to ask the MUA for the prices of the eyeshadow palettes so I am really very sorry for that.

Anyways the whole point of this post is to inform you guys about the availability of Limecrime makeup and Ben Nye products at the Gorgeous Cosmetics store ( I have seen it at Doncaster only not sure if the Melbourne Central store stocks it too) 


Loves!!


No comments:

Post a Comment