Sunday 4 August 2013

Estee Lauder Day Wear Moisturizer for Oily Skin

Hey guys,

I am going to be reviewing Estee Lauder's Day Wear Advanced Multi Protection Anti- Oxidant Lotion for oily skin. I use this moisturizer every single day for my face and I really like it. It does nothing extra ordinary but I do notice that it does not break me out and keeps my skin hydrated. I used to use the normal/ combination skin version during winter last year but since my skin is more oily I repurchased the oily skin version next. It retails for $65 in Australia for 50ml of product. I recieved a sample of this in an Estee Lauder gift pack last year and since it worked so well for me, I purchased a full size of it and since then been using it.





The above version is the normal/combination skin which I used up totally. I like the oily skin version because it comes with a pump and it is more hygienic than a tub. Although it is pricey for a normal moisturizer I feel it has improved my skin a lot. I used to break out a lot till last year and after I started using this break outs have considerablly reduced. It does not make my skin feel dry or look greasy. Bonus it has SPF 15 so I don't find the need to put on an extra sunscreen. Also my skin is very sensitive so not many products react well with my skin. I am happy this one has and I love it so much that I will keep repurchasing this till I find an exact alternative. 

Have any of you tried the Estee Lauder skin care range and what do you think of it?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment