Wednesday 2 October 2013

Maybelline Taupe Temptress eyeshadow look

Hey Guys,

Today's post is an eye look that I wear regularly when I need to get something done quickly. I have been doing this look almost every week and gotten really good at it with practice so it hardly takes me five minutes to do my eye makeup. It is simple, quick and easy to glam up your eyes effortlessly. 




The products I used are in the picture above. 
First I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Inked in pink all over the lid with my fingers.
Then I mixed the second and third shade from the Maybelline Taupe Temptress quad and applied that all over the lid. Using the dark plum shade from the same palette I created depth in the outer third of my lid.
Using the purple shade from the Model's Prefer quad in Hook me up I blended all the colors in the crease. I added the same color to my lower lash line to balance the look.
Using the white shimmery shade from the Taupe Temptress quad I highlighted my brow bone and inner tear duct lightly.
I used false lashes for some extra drama and the one I used here are from Ardell Color Impact in 110 Wine.
For Mascara and Eyeliner I used Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara and Master Precise eyeliner.





 I love how it turned out and I hope you liked this look of mine.If you have similar colors, I would recommend you to try it out and show me how you went on with it.

Till next time,





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look hun! Definitely safe for work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a lil too much for me but yea I would definitely wear it out duing the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning Reshma! you are a pro! you should do video tuts!

    ReplyDelete