Saturday 9 November 2013

Dior Lipsticks in JOY and MINUIT from the Golden Winter Collection

Hey guys,

Recently my husband and I were roaming around Myer and I was checking out the stuff at Dior when my eyes fell on the new Winter collection by Dior. They had a beautiful range of lipsticks, nail polishes, eyeshadow palettes, highlighters, lip glosses and blushes.

 I was in awe with the whole collection. My husband was really nice to me that day and said I could pick up one thing. I really couldn't decide and told him to buy me two instead. So I ended up buying two of the lipsticks. If I save some money I may go back to buy the nail polishes. The bottles look so cute. 
You can read about the collection on Temptalia's post here.

The collection is out at all Myer stores but not yet at David Jones. The lipsticks cost $50 each. I did try the eyeshadow too but had an allergic reaction to it. It could be the glitter because the MUA did use the glittery shade from the Golden Flower palette on me but I am not sure. I have never used Dior eyeshadows before so it could be that I am allergic to a particular ingredient they use.

https://plus.google.com/+Dior/posts



The lipsticks I bought were 046 Minuit which is a gorgeous dark magenta pink with shimmer particles and 043 Joy which is a muted mauve nude pink.
Both the colours look gorgeous on any skin tone. They glide on so easily and have a good staying power too. I applied the colour Joy in store before buying and it lasted me pretty much 6 hours though food and a drink. The sheen did wear off a little bit but the colour was still there. 

Even though they are long wearing they do not feel drying. Also they did not dry my lips out afterwards too. The packaging of the lipstick is gorgeous but I could not include a pic as it was reflecting the background. Thus I have included the pic below from Dior's Google+ page.
https://plus.google.com/+Dior/posts







I completely love the feel of these lipsticks on my lips and they are great wearable shades for the upcoming holiday season.



Have you checked out Dior's winter collection yet and is there any product you have your eyes on???

5 comments:

  1. These look to die for! I absolutely love Dior I have my eyes on all of their products!

    www.makingmeblushblog.wordpress.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. vow!!! such lovely packaging and cuteee colors <3
    looks great on ur lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the nude shade! its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete