Saturday 18 January 2014

40% off Skincare Haul from Priceline


Hey Guys,

Priceline recently had a 40% off Skincare sale and I picked up a few new products and some old favourites too. I just thought of sharing them with you and doing a mini review on the products I have used.



Pepta Bright by Indeed labs: RRP $34.99 after discount $20.99

This is a new product that hit the Australian shelves only a couple of months ago.  It is a brightening cream used before your moisturizer. I apply the Hydraluron and then over that the Pepta Bright. I have been using it for the past two weeks and noticed that it has not faded my acne scars but keeps my face looking bright and radiant. I will have to use it for some more time to see if it actually reduces scarring.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleanser: RRP $19.99 after discount $12

I have not used this product yet but its basically a gel cleanser suitable for oily, acne prone skin. I am going to give this a go when I run out of my current cleanser and see how it works.

Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel: RRP $24.99 after discount $14.99

I received a sample of this in a Lust have it! pack and instantly fell in love with this cleanser. I bought a full size about 2 months ago and have been using it since then. I will be running out of it soon so while it was on sale I purchased a back up. This soap free cleanser is very gentle on the skin and also does not leave the skin with that tight feeling. I completely love this product and highly recommend it. 

Invite Vitamin E oil: RRP $16.99 after discount $10.19

I have heard a lot of benefits of Vitamin E oil so thought of giving it a go for my skin. It is a very heavy sticky oil and its really hard to apply on the skin so I am going to be taking this orally. Yes, you can take this product orally. It is very good for burns, dry skin, stretch marks, sunburn, rashes etc.

Hydraluron by Indeed labs: RRP $34.99 after discount $21

This product is hands down the only product I am going to keep repurchasing till I die or till they stop making it. It is a hydration boosting serum for the skin and actually does the job. This is my 3rd tube and I absolutely love it. My fellow blogger Tried and Tested did a blog post on this product and I totally second her. You can read her review here.


Total purchase =$79.17      Savings=$52.78

These Priceline sales are a great way of stocking up on products you use regularly or some of those products you want to try but don't want to pay full price. 

That was all the products that I bought from Priceline and have been loving. 

Did you pick up any of these products recently? What do you think of them?

5 comments:

  1. I missed out on this one as I was overseas! Really want to try the Hydraluron though.
    Lovely to meet you today! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really try it out! I have noticed it helps absorb products better.

      Delete
  2. Wow what an amazing haul!! Hydraluron sounds amazing, maybe I will buy it next time its on sale :) xx

    ReplyDelete