Saturday 1 February 2014

The Melbourne Beauty Blogger/Vlogger Meetup 25/1/14

Hey guys,

A few weeks back Melissa from Bbubbles16 posted on her blog an invitation to meetup with bloggers and vloggers in Melbourne. The day chosen was the 25th of January which was just last Saturday. I was a little apprehensive at first because I am very shy when it comes to meeting people but I really wanted to meet all of these cool girls who blog and make youtube videos.

 I was very warmly welcomed by all of them and instantly we all chatted away. After some food and drinks Melissa had organized a Beauty quiz which had 3 prizes to be won. Claire from Missthisandthat blog came first, I came second and Jasmine from Sweetaholic Beauty came third. 

Anita from The Beauty Show talked about her website and the future plans for it. Can't wait to see it all coming together.
All the bloggers present are listed below, please do go and check their blogs out. They are all really very sweet girls and I had a great time with them.

Anita from the beauty show
Cody from codys fairytale
Claire from ms this n that blog
Erin from the beauty box
Evelyn from cotton candy diva
Jasmine from sweetaholic beauty
Kat from kitsch snitch
Melissa from Bbubbles16
Michelle from mishelle sleepy time
Nalini from the madeup maiden
Rhian from Rhian Autumn

Sue from sue love xx






The Gang ❤

The products I won :) 

I would like to thank Melissa for organizing such an amazing meet up and I honestly can't wait for more. 
#bbvmelbmeet







4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collage! It's always nice to meet new bloggers and be able to bond over our love for all things beauty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm so happy you decided to come, it was fantastic meeting you! We'll definitely have to do it again sometime, since I'm itching to do some collabs with a few of you girls ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete