Sunday 6 July 2014

'The Big Smoke' Winter Look 2014 Feat. ELES Cosmetics*

THE BIG SMOKE WINTER LOOK 2014


ELES Cosmetics came out with a gorgeous soft, smokey winter look and I almost instantly fell in love with it. I was sent some products to review and recreate the look. The products I used to feature this look are the Powder Liner in Copper and Mineral Matte Eyeshadows in Teak and Hyacinth. I also used the Micro Bubble Lipstick in Micro Blush to create the berry pout. First lets have a look at the products I was sent to review.








ELES Powder Liner in Copper:
This beautiful pencil liner is super creamy and applies very easily. It sets to a soft powder finish which does not crease on me. It was hard to apply this on the waterline but I wouldn't recommend it either because it has tiny shimmers in it. This pencil also comes with a smudger on the other end which is very handy. You can create a smokey copper eye with just this one product, smudge it a bit and your good to go. Available here for $43.25

ELES Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in Hyacinth and Teak:
I love matte eyeshadows and these shadows are so pigmented a little goes a long way. Hyacinth is a little too light for my skintone so it wasn't showing up much, but on lighter skintones it would look beautiful as an all over lid colour. Teak is a dark espresso brown colour that is perfect for creating a smokey eye. This shade is perfect for my eyebrows too. Both these shadows lasted a pretty good time on my eyes without primer and without creasing. Available here for $26.90


To create the Big Smoke look I used the Powder Liner in Copper all over my lids and blended Teak in the outer corners and a little though the crease. I also applied Hyacinth to the inner corners of my eye and blended a little on my brow bone. On the lower lash line I used the same pencil and then smudged Teak under the line to create a smokey effect. For my blush I went with a berry toned blush by MAC called Pinch Me. For my lips I used Micro Blush by ELES. For my eyebrows I used a tiny bit of the same Teak eyeshadow and blended it in.

I love this effortless look and will be sporting it quite often this winter. 

❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment